Get the latest information regarding SSC MTS Exam 2023. The Staff Selection Commission has recently released a detailed brochure of all information about the organising of the Multi Tasking Staff Selection Exam 2023.
Read all the content below on this website and for further notice stay tuned with us.
The Staff Selection Commission has announced the Important dates of MTS Multi Tasking Staff Exams 2023. The brochure includes detailed information of the dates of filling the application form, registration form, examination date, date of the release of admit card and date of the result.
|Submission of online application form
|18/01/2023 to 17/02/2023
|Last date of payment of application fee
|17/02/2023 (11.00 PM)
|Correction window screening
|23/02/203 to 24/02/2023
What is the SSC MTS EXAM?
The Staff Selection Commission Multi Tasking Staff Exam 2023, is organised in order to find suitable candidates for the post of Multi tasking staff in Government offices, ministries and departments. The Vacancies available under the post of MTS, are 10880 (approx.)
What is the eligibility criteria for participating in SSC MTS exam 2023?
On the basis of Nationality:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India. or
- A citizen of Nepal or bhutan.
- Or a person of Indian origin migrated from Asian, East African countries to India to settle down permanently.
On the basis of age:
Candidates Ranging from 18- 25 years of age (i.e, from 02/02/1998 to 01/01/2005) can apply.
Age relaxation is as provided as follows:
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe
|Defence Personnel disabled in operation ( general)
|Defence Personnel disabled in operation (SC/ST)
|Central Government Employees (unreserved)
|Up to 40 years of age
|Central Government Employees (Reserved)
|Up to 45 years of age
|Widow/ divorced women (unreserved)
|Upto 35 years of age
|Widow/ divorced women (reserved)
|Up to 40 years of age
On the basis of educational qualifications:
- The Candidates must have passed the secondary examination before the date of cut off.
- The candidates must also submit all relevant qualification certificates.
How to apply?
To apply for SSC MTS exam 2023 the candidates must log in to https://ssc.nic.in./
In the online application form, the candidates need to upload:
- A scanned copy of passport sized photograph (20 kb to 50 kb) in JPEG format.
- The photograph should not be more than 3 months old from the date of filling the examination form.
- The photograph should be taken without spectacles and cap.
- The candidates need to fill in all the relevant details and certificates carefully and thoroughly.
The Fee payable is ₹100 per candidate.
Women candidates, Candidates belonging to ST/SC, PWBD and other reserved categories are Exempted from the payment of fee.
Fees once paid shall not be refunded.
About the examination
- The examination will be a computer based exam.
- The exam will be executed in two sessions and both are to be attempted.
- Session 1 will consist of Numerical and mathematical ability ( 20 Questions and 60 marks) and Reasoning ability (20 questions and 60 marks)
- Session 2: General awareness (25 question 75 marks) and english language (25 questions and 75 marks)
- The exam will be in MCQ format.
- There will be no negative marking in session 1 and minus 1 mark for each wrong answer.
For more information regarding The Staff Selection Commission Multi Tasking Staff examination 2023 kindly visit our website regularly.
We’ll be updating about the examination regularly.
Kumud Sharma is the First Well-Known Female Journalist of the Journalism World of Himachal Pradesh. I am the Founder, Editor in Chief, Managing Director, Promoter of Diary Times. As a Female Journalist, With My Experience of More Than Nine Years, I Tell You Every News of Himachal Pradesh From The Ground Level With Absolutely Accurate and Correct Information, Be it the Politics of Himachal Pradesh or the Ground Reality, My Perspective On Every News Will Give You Assurance. I Assure You That Every News of Mine Will Comply With the Expertise and Fact Checking Policy.