- The presidency of the G20 Summit is a major event in India. As the G20 summit of finance begins in Bangalore, major discussions on various finance topics begin.
- One of the most prominent topics was the impact of the Russia-Ukraine war.
- India has kept silent for a very long time on the topic of war between Ukraine and Russia.
- Russia is one of the most important weapons and oil similarly in the Asian country.
- India is a customer of oil supply from Russia.
- As the G20 Summit of finance begins in Bangalore. India breaks its silence. The finance minister of India says that ‘it is not an era of war’. Stating that it does not support the war going on.
- It’s the time for dialogue and diplomacy, as per the fiancé minister of India.
- The meeting which will end on, Saturday will be joined by the head of CBI on Friday.
Kumud Sharma is the First Well-Known Female Journalist of the Journalism World of Himachal Pradesh. I am the Founder, Editor in Chief, Managing Director, Promoter of Diary Times. As a Female Journalist, With My Experience of More Than Nine Years, I Tell You Every News of Himachal Pradesh From The Ground Level With Absolutely Accurate and Correct Information, Be it the Politics of Himachal Pradesh or the Ground Reality, My Perspective On Every News Will Give You Assurance. I Assure You That Every News of Mine Will Comply With the Expertise and Fact Checking Policy.