Youth 20 Summit 2023 is an important part of the G20 presidency. This will be held at Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Gujarat. This summit will be held for 2 days on 24th and 25th February. The theme of the Youth 20 Summit is, ‘Make Sustainability a Way of Life’.
The Youth 20 Summit mainly focuses on climate change and disaster risk reduction.
Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports of the Government of India along with the collaboration of Gujarat Education Department is organizing it. Chief Minister, Bhupendra Patel along with ministers will be the Chief Guest at the 25th February gathering.
TOPICS TO FOCUS ON
Various topics will be discussed at the conference, some are as follows.
- Role of youth and opportunity in the field of climate change and disaster reduction.
- Research, innovation, and start-ups related to climate change.
- Best practices related to climate change and disaster management.
- Making sustainability the way of life.
Various international experts are also invited to the Youth 20 Summit.
- Dr. Tuomo Kauranne, President of Arbonaut OY Ltd, Finland,
- Anna Loboguerrero, Columbia,
- Bruce Campbell, Director, CGIAR Research Programme on Climate Change, Agriculture and Food Security, Italy,
- Amgad Elmadhi, International Water and Natural Resources Management Specialist, Australia,
- Dr. Jincy Roy, CEO, of the Water, and Sanitation Management Organisation
Along with the conference, various cultural activities will also be held.
Kumud Sharma is the First Well-Known Female Journalist of the Journalism World of Himachal Pradesh. I am the Founder, Editor in Chief, Managing Director, Promoter of Diary Times. As a Female Journalist, With My Experience of More Than Nine Years, I Tell You Every News of Himachal Pradesh From The Ground Level With Absolutely Accurate and Correct Information, Be it the Politics of Himachal Pradesh or the Ground Reality, My Perspective On Every News Will Give You Assurance. I Assure You That Every News of Mine Will Comply With the Expertise and Fact Checking Policy.