Holding three meetings of the G20 has become a monumental litmus test for the Punjab government amidst incessant warnings and threats by the terror organisation Sikh for Justice SFJ to disrupt the international summits and propagate Khalistan.
- Two Congress MPs Gurjeet Singh Aujla and Jasbir Singh Gill and one MLA Sukhpal Singh Khaira has already apprehended at Punjab governments intentions to shift the venue of G 20 meets out of Punjab.
- Notably, a G20 Meeting on Education and a Meeting on Labour is scheduled to be held from March 15 to 17 and March 19 to 20 respectively.
- A separate Y 20 meeting is scheduled to be held on March 15 in Amritsar.
- The Punjab government is busy giving a cosmetic touch to the holy city and has launched a beautification driver.
- But the moot question remains how the Punjab government is going to deal with such elements and if anything goes wrong, it will put the nation in a bad light and give much-needed ammunition to the opposition political parties.
Kumud Sharma is the First Well-Known Female Journalist of the Journalism World of Himachal Pradesh. I am the Founder, Editor in Chief, Managing Director, Promoter of Diary Times. As a Female Journalist, With My Experience of More Than Nine Years, I Tell You Every News of Himachal Pradesh From The Ground Level With Absolutely Accurate and Correct Information, Be it the Politics of Himachal Pradesh or the Ground Reality, My Perspective On Every News Will Give You Assurance. I Assure You That Every News of Mine Will Comply With the Expertise and Fact Checking Policy.