Shimla News: 12th Class Student Swallowed Poisonous Substance, Died During Treatment In IGMC

0

According to Shimla Police, during interrogation, The father of Krish had told that on February 29, Krish had accidentally consumed poisonous substance but no one had pressured Krish to do so.

12th Class Student Swallowed Poisonous Substance, Died During Treatment In IGMC

12th Class Student Swallowed Poisonous Substance, Died During Treatment In IGMC

WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Telegram Group Join Now
Instagram Join Now

Reported & Written By Kumud Sharma, Diary Times, Shimla, March 11: A class 12 student of Chaupal sub-division of Shimla, the capital of Himachal Pradesh, has died due to consumption of poisonous substance. A class 12 student has died during treatment at IGMC Shimla. According to preliminary investigation by Shimla Police, A Class 12 student had accidentally swallowed the poisonous substance. The deceased class 12th student has been identified as Krish (18), son of Yogendra Kumar, resident of Jhalas village of Chaupal. Shimla Police has handed over the body of the Class 12 student to his family members after post-mortem.

We’re now on WhatsApp –Click to join

The father of Krish, a class 12 student, told Shimla Police in his statement that he has two sons. The elder son Krish studied in class 12th, while the younger son studied in class eight. The mother had gone to her native village along with her younger son. When she came back to Shimla on February 29, Krish told his mother that he was having stomach ache and vomiting. On March 2, Krish health worsened and he was taken to IGMC Shimla for treatment. Seeing that Krish is in critical condition, he has been referred to PGI Chandigarh.

Get The Latest News Of Himachal First On Mobile, Click Here To Join Our WhatsApp Group

Krish was taken to a private hospital from PGI Chandigarh, due to which Krish got relief. On March 7, Krish had chest pain again. After which Krish was taken to IGMC Shimla for treatment. Krish died in IGMC on March 10. According to Shimla Police, during interrogation, The father of Krish had told that on February 29, Krish had accidentally consumed poisonous substance but no one had pressured Krish to do so.

Shimla Police conducted post-mortem of the body of Class 12th student Krish and handed it over to the father of the deceased. The deceased father Yogendra has not expressed suspicion on anyone. A Shimla Police official said that action is being taken in this case under section 174 of CrPC.

Read More: HP Politics: HP Congress Will Take Out Candle March Today At 5 Pm From Ridge Maidan In protest Against Destabilizing HP Govt.

Kumud Sharma

Kumud Sharma is the First Well-Known Female Journalist of the Journalism World of Himachal Pradesh. I am the Founder, Editor in Chief, Managing Director, Promoter of Diary Times. As a Female Journalist, With My Experience of More Than Nine Years, I Tell You Every News of Himachal Pradesh From The Ground Level With Absolutely Accurate and Correct Information, Be it the Politics of Himachal Pradesh or the Ground Reality, My Perspective On Every News Will Give You Assurance. I Assure You That Every News of Mine Will Comply With the Expertise and Fact Checking Policy.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Google News Titles