- Shimla News: Father And Son Who Went To Fishing In Giri Khadd Died Due To Electric Shock.
A father and son who had gone fishing in Giri Khad under Kotkhai sub-division of Shimla district of Himachal Pradesh have died due to electrocution.
Rohru police has started investigating the case. After post-mortem the bodies have been handed over to the relatives.
According to the information received, the deceased father and son are of Nepali origin. Late on Monday night, both of them had gone down to the Giri ravine for fishing. For fishing, a wire was attached to a nearby electric pole and cast into the water in the ravine. But during this time both of them got electrocuted.
When local people saw dead bodies floating in the water in Giri Khad on Tuesday morning, the matter was informed to the police. After receiving the information, the police team reached the spot. The bodies were taken out of the water and taken to Kotkhai Hospital for post-mortem. After post-mortem the bodies have been handed over to the relatives. The deceased have been identified as Gorakh Bahadur Thapa (58), son of Balbahadur and Bhim Bahadur Thapa (32), son of Gorakh Bahadur.
DSP Theog Siddharth Sharma said that the police have registered the case and started investigation. Both the bodies have been handed over to the relatives after post-mortem.
We’re now on WhatsApp –Click to join.
Kumud Sharma is the First Well-Known Female Journalist of the Journalism World of Himachal Pradesh. I am the Founder, Editor in Chief, Managing Director, Promoter of Diary Times. As a Female Journalist, With My Experience of More Than Nine Years, I Tell You Every News of Himachal Pradesh From The Ground Level With Absolutely Accurate and Correct Information, Be it the Politics of Himachal Pradesh or the Ground Reality, My Perspective On Every News Will Give You Assurance. I Assure You That Every News of Mine Will Comply With the Expertise and Fact Checking Policy.