State bank of India, released a Notification regarding the availability of SBI PO, SBI clerk, SBI SO posts. It is set to conduct examination in order to find suitable candidates for the position.
Interested candidates can apply for the examination from the Official website in online mode.
Get all the relevant information regarding the Important dates, eligibility criteria, application fee, etc here on our page.
SBI Job recruitment 2023: Important Date
The Date of all the events taking place during the process of hiring the suitable candidate for SBI Job recruitment 2023. Below is the list:
- Date of beginning the filling of application form: 7/03/2023
- Last date of filling the application form: 27/03/2023
- Date of examination: not announced yet
SBI Job recruitment 2023: Eligibility criteria
Interested candidates need to ensure they fit in every eligibility norms issued by the SBI.
Check the list of eligibility criteria below:
- Students with integreted degree must ensure that their pass date is before 30th November, 2022.
- Students who are enrolled in their final year semester are also eligible to apply.
- The age limit of candidate is as such:
The minimum age of the candidates should be 20 years.
The maximum age of 28 years.
SBI job recruitment 2023: Salary Details
The salary awarded to the SBI Recruited candidates ranges from ₹19900/- to ₹17900.
SBI job recruitment 2023: Application Process
Interested candidates in order to participate in the examination need to register themselves and the process of registration is given below in detail:
- Visit the official website of SBI https://www.sbi.co.in.
- Log in to it and fill in all the relevant details such as name, date of birth, email ID, Phone number, educational qualifications etc.
- Submit the form and take a print out for future reference.
For more information regarding the SBI job recruitment 2023 exam stay tuned with us on our page. We provide the latest, authentic and relevant information regarding the topic.
Kumud Sharma is the First Well-Known Female Journalist of the Journalism World of Himachal Pradesh. I am the Founder, Editor in Chief, Managing Director, Promoter of Diary Times. As a Female Journalist, With My Experience of More Than Nine Years, I Tell You Every News of Himachal Pradesh From The Ground Level With Absolutely Accurate and Correct Information, Be it the Politics of Himachal Pradesh or the Ground Reality, My Perspective On Every News Will Give You Assurance. I Assure You That Every News of Mine Will Comply With the Expertise and Fact Checking Policy.