Maharashtra State board Transportation Corporation has recently announced the availability of Various posts under it.
Online Applications are invited from the Interested candidates possessing all the eligiblility norms.
A total number of 134 posts are available for Mechanic Motor Vehicle (MMV), Sheet metal Worker, Diesel Mechanic, electrician, Welder, Automobile engineer, Mechanic Mechatronic and Mechanical engineer.
Get all the Important information about MSRTC recruitment 2023 such as Age Limit, eligibility criteria, educational qualification, Application fee, etec here on our page.
MSRTC recruitment 2023: Important Dates
As per Maharashtra State Board Transportation Commission the dates of the important events taking place in order to recruit eligible candidates for the various posts is given below:
- Application window screens from: 03/03/2023
- Application window screening ends on: 15/03/2023
MSRTC RECRUITMENT 2023: Educational Qualification
The candidate appying for the recruitment process must have certain eligibility in the field of education. The list of such qualifications is given below:
- Candidate should have a diploma certificate in ITI from a recognized board/institution.
- Clear information regarding the eligibility is given in the official website.
MSRTC recruitment 2023: Age limit
The age of the candidate must also fit in the criteria given by the authorities:
- The Minimum age of the candidate should 18 years.
- The Maximum age of the candidate should be 38 years.
- Age relaxation is given for SC/ST/OBC and PwD candidates as per the government’s norms.
MSRTC recruitment 2023: Fee Criteria
The Fee applicable to the participation in the process of recruitment is given below:
- For General/EWS/OBC candidates the fee applicable is ₹590/-.
- For SC/STST candidates the fee applicable is ₹295/-.
- The fee can be paid through online mode. Credit card, debit card, UPI and Net banking options available.
MSRTC recruitment 2023: Pay Scale
The pay scale for various posts at Maharashtra State board transportation Corporation ranges from ₹8914/- to ₹10028/-.
MSRTC recruitment 2023: Application Process
The Process of application for Maharashtra State board transportation Corporation recruitment 2023 is given below:
- Visit the official website of http://www.msrtc.gov.in/.
- Go to the apply online section.
- Register all the necessary data, personal information, educational information and preferences.
- Upload all thr scanned documents and certificate.
- Submit the application after paying the fee.
- Take a print out for future reference.
MSRTC recruitment 2023: Selection Process
There will be 4 levels of selection:
- Written exam
- Driving Test
- Personal Interview
- Medical test.
Candidate needs to pass the all in order to secure a posts.
For more updates stay tuned with us. We provide the latest, authentic and recent data about Maharashtra state board transportation Corporation recruitment 2023.
Kumud Sharma is the First Well-Known Female Journalist of the Journalism World of Himachal Pradesh. I am the Founder, Editor in Chief, Managing Director, Promoter of Diary Times. As a Female Journalist, With My Experience of More Than Nine Years, I Tell You Every News of Himachal Pradesh From The Ground Level With Absolutely Accurate and Correct Information, Be it the Politics of Himachal Pradesh or the Ground Reality, My Perspective On Every News Will Give You Assurance. I Assure You That Every News of Mine Will Comply With the Expertise and Fact Checking Policy.