- The Deputy Chief Minister, Manish Sisodia who was arrested after 8 hours of questing, is sent to CBI custody till March 4.
- He was presented before the local court in Delhi Excise Policy Case. The order of custody arrest was given by special reserve judge, M.K. Nagpal.
- The investigation will be by CBI on the corruption charges against Sisodia.
- CM Chief Minister of Delhi, Arvind Kejriwal said that the investigation officers were acting under the pressure of the opposition party.
- Aam Admi Party supporters held protests against the arrest of Sisodia. Lathi charge was done to dismiss the crowd.
Kumud Sharma is the First Well-Known Female Journalist of the Journalism World of Himachal Pradesh. I am the Founder, Editor in Chief, Managing Director, Promoter of Diary Times. As a Female Journalist, With My Experience of More Than Nine Years, I Tell You Every News of Himachal Pradesh From The Ground Level With Absolutely Accurate and Correct Information, Be it the Politics of Himachal Pradesh or the Ground Reality, My Perspective On Every News Will Give You Assurance. I Assure You That Every News of Mine Will Comply With the Expertise and Fact Checking Policy.