Kullu News: Forty-two year old man dies due to fire in room

0

Here, at 1:30 in the night, a tragic accident has taken place in the room of a forty-two year old man named Jeevan, due to which a massive fire suddenly spread in his bed and he died due to suffocation.

Kullu News: Forty-two year old man dies due to fire in room

Kullu News: Forty-two year old man dies due to fire in room

WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Telegram Group Join Now
Instagram Join Now

Reported & Written By Kumud Sharma, Diary Times, Kullu, April 20: A tragic incident has come to light from Batahad under Banjar sub-division of Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh.

Here, at 1:30 in the night, a tragic accident has taken place in the room of a forty-two year old man named Jeevan, due to which a massive fire suddenly spread in his bed and he died due to suffocation.

It is also being told that Jeevan was alone in his room due to which Jeevan could not be saved.

Get The Latest News Of Himachal First On Mobile, Click Here To Join Our WhatsApp Group

Kumud Sharma

Kumud Sharma is the First Well-Known Female Journalist of the Journalism World of Himachal Pradesh. I am the Founder, Editor in Chief, Managing Director, Promoter of Diary Times. As a Female Journalist, With My Experience of More Than Nine Years, I Tell You Every News of Himachal Pradesh From The Ground Level With Absolutely Accurate and Correct Information, Be it the Politics of Himachal Pradesh or the Ground Reality, My Perspective On Every News Will Give You Assurance. I Assure You That Every News of Mine Will Comply With the Expertise and Fact Checking Policy.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Google News Titles