Kullu – Due to fire in Saranahuli of Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh, a six-room two-storey house has been completely burnt to ashes. According to the assessment done by Kullu district administration, the owner of a two-storey house has suffered a loss amounting to more than Rs 5 lakh.
According to the information about the entire incident received from Saranahuli, the place of fire, this incident has been registered due to the fire in the entire two-storey house of Dabe Ram, son of Hari Singh. After the fire in Saranahuli of Kullu district, there was an atmosphere of chaos at the entire incident site.
Dabe Ram’s two-storey house burnt to ashes due to fire in Saranahuli of Kullu district –
A massive fire broke out in a six-room, two-storey house in Saranahuli Gram Panchayat of Shat Gram Panchayat under Manikarna Valley of Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh. The entire house was burnt to ashes like a deck of cards.
Kullu district administration has estimated the loss of landlord Dabe Ram to be more than Rs 5 lakh due to this entire fire incident on Wednesday night.
Fire brigade vehicles and teams of fire personnel sent by Kullu district administration reached the spot at Saranahuli Gram Panchayat and tried to completely control the fire, but by then the entire house was burnt to ashes.
The entire incident of burning of a six-room two-storey house in Saranahuli Gram Panchayat of Shat Gram Panchayat under Manikarna Valley of Kullu District of Himachal Pradesh along with the reasons behind the fire is yet to be fully ascertained. The Kullu district administration has not been able to find out the reasons behind the fire At Saranahuli Village six-room two-storey house.
According to the complete information received from the incident site of Saranahuli Gram Panchayat of entire Kullu district, a loss of more than five lakh rupees has been incurred by the Kullu district administration due to the fire in the six-room two-storey house of Dabe Ram, son of Hari Singh.
Due to the increasing flames of the huge fire, there was continuous stampede and chaos among the people living in the entire Saranahuli Gram Panchayat of Kullu district.
A massive fire that broke out in a six-room, two-storey house under Saranahuli Gram Panchayat of Kullu district, causing a loss of more than Rs 10 lakh, has been rescued by the fire brigade station of Kullu district administration and teams of fire personnel.
On the other hand, Kullu District Police Administration SP Sakshi Verma, while addressing the Diary Times press conference, said that the incident of massive fire in Saranahuli Gram Panchayat of Kullu district has been registered by the Kullu District Administration, along with the fire in six-room two-storey house. Kullu district administration has done a complete assessment of the loss suffered by the storeyed landlord Dabe Ram amounting to more than Rs 5 lakh.
Kumud Sharma is the First Well-Known Female Journalist of the Journalism World of Himachal Pradesh. I am the Founder, Editor in Chief, Managing Director, Promoter of Diary Times. As a Female Journalist, With My Experience of More Than Nine Years, I Tell You Every News of Himachal Pradesh From The Ground Level With Absolutely Accurate and Correct Information, Be it the Politics of Himachal Pradesh or the Ground Reality, My Perspective On Every News Will Give You Assurance. I Assure You That Every News of Mine Will Comply With the Expertise and Fact Checking Policy.