Himachal News: Fire Broke Out In The House At Night, Child Died Of Suffocation, Parents Burnt

0

The door was cut with an ax and after the door was cut, both the husband and wife were taken out. But the four-year-old child Bihaan was badly burnt in the fire. After this Satnam Singh and Bihaan were referred to PGI. But four-year-old Bihaan died on the way.

Child dies of suffocation, parents burnt - Photo: Diary Times

Child dies of suffocation, parents burnt - Photo: Diary Times

WhatsApp Channel Join Now
Telegram Group Join Now
Instagram Join Now

Kumud Sharma, Diary Times, Nalagarh(Solan), March 05: A four-year-old child Bihaan has died on the spot due to a fire in a house in Harijan Basti of Dabhota Gram Panchayat of Nalagarh assembly constituency of Solan district of Himachal Pradesh. While the parents of the deceased child also got badly burnt in the whole fire Incident. Since the condition of the father of the deceased child is critical, he has been referred to PGI.

The massive fire was brought under control after a lot of hard work by the people of Dabhota Gram Panchayat.

The entire accident happened late on Monday night –

According to the information about the entire incident, a massive fire broke out late in the night in the house of Ramesh Kumar of Dabhota Gram Panchayat. Satnam Singh was sleeping in his room inside the house with his wife and four-year-old son Bihaan when the massive fire broke out. Due to no electricity, he had lit a candle and kept it on the fridge. Meanwhile both of them had fallen asleep. But the candle was not extinguished. The fire had erupted from the candle and spread throughout the room.

Get The Latest News Of Himachal First On Mobile, Click Here To Join Our WhatsApp Group

When the sleeping Satnam and his wife started suffocating due to the smoke, they got scared and forgot which way the door was. They shouted for help. After this the entire Dabhota village had gathered there at night. The door was cut with an ax and after the door was cut, both the husband and wife were taken out. But the four-year-old child Bihaan was badly burnt in the fire. After this Satnam Singh and Bihaan were referred to PGI. But four-year-old Bihaan died on the way.

Due to improvement in the condition of Satnam’s wife, she has been sent home from Bharatgarh Hospital.

SDM Divyanshu Singal has confirmed the matter on behalf of Solan district administration. He said that the team of Solan district administration has reached the fire incident spot at Dabhota village.

Read More:Himachal News: Two Laborers Died Due To Landslide, Accident Happened In Gahar Village In Kasauli.

We’re now on WhatsApp –Click to join

Kumud Sharma

Kumud Sharma is the First Well-Known Female Journalist of the Journalism World of Himachal Pradesh. I am the Founder, Editor in Chief, Managing Director, Promoter of Diary Times. As a Female Journalist, With My Experience of More Than Nine Years, I Tell You Every News of Himachal Pradesh From The Ground Level With Absolutely Accurate and Correct Information, Be it the Politics of Himachal Pradesh or the Ground Reality, My Perspective On Every News Will Give You Assurance. I Assure You That Every News of Mine Will Comply With the Expertise and Fact Checking Policy.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Google News Titles