G20 Summit India 2023 New Delhi : All the member countries gave their consent to the New Delhi Declaration in the first session of the first day of the G-20 Summit, which aims at the prosperous development of India under the chairmanship of India and strengthening of India’s voice on the global stage. India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced in his address that many historic decisions have been agreed upon among all the important member countries, which has strengthened India’s presidency and is among the most important decisions of the G-20. With the global consensus in the New Delhi Leaders’ Declaration, India is now committed to maintaining peace on the war between Russia and Ukraine, taking strict action against terrorist organizations, taking decisions on all important steps related to climate change and successfully fighting serious issues like pandemic, poverty etc. It is going to mark its global identity on an important settlement proposal.
Diary Times correspondent Kumud Sharma
- India showed its leadership capabilities to the world in the G-20 summit under the chairmanship of India.
- India got a big victory due to global consensus on the historic New Delhi Leaders Declaration.
New Delhi, Diary Times Bureau Desk :
The first day of the G-20 Summit, held under the chairmanship of India at the largest Bharat Mandap Global Convention Center located at Pragati Maidan in the capital New Delhi, was a day full of historic decisions which further strengthened India’s global fame. On the first day of the two-day global summit to be held on September 9 and 10, the G-20 member countries gave their consent to all the important proposals of India and also welcomed all the important proposals of India very well.
Did America, China, Japan, Russia, France, Canada, Bangladesh, Nigeria and African Union as well as all the global permanent member countries attending the G-20 summit have given their consent to all the global resolutions under the chairmanship of India. All the important permanent member countries have given their consent to the New Delhi Leaders Declaration, which is most important from India’s global perspective, on the basis of top priority, due to which India is now committed to maintaining peace on Russia and Ukraine war, taking strict action against terrorist organizations, climate change.
The right to decide on all important steps leading to change, to fight serious issues like pandemics and to make united plans on serious problems like poverty, to agree to peaceful solutions to controversial and hotly contested issues, to all global parties on many important decisions. The permanent member countries have given their consent.
Due to this, all the member countries have praised India’s leadership capacity on global forums and the historic decisions for efficient leadership.
G20 Summit India 2023 New Delhi : Historic New Delhi Leaders Manifesto approved by global consensus
With the consensus on the important decision of the New Delhi Leaders’ Declaration in the first session of the first day of the G-20 Summit held under the chairmanship of India, India will now advise on international financial irregularities and indisciplines as well as help in improving the financial condition of poor and middle class backward countries. Will decide on important decisions and plans for problems and assistance and will provide cooperation and consent in getting their identity marked on the world stage by providing complete assistance to the poor and middle class backward countries on the income tax related reform systems successfully achieved through GST. India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his team of Sherpa members have been continuously strengthening the Global South at global level. The appointment of the African Union as permanent member countries in the G-20 submits that the 55 countries of the African Union will receive direct financial assistance. Aid and funds have started arriving. Besides, all the member countries have also given their consent on the rail infrastructure and connectivity network to connect the European Union with Saudi Arabia.
All these historic decisions were approved in the G-20 summit held under the chairmanship of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi
1) All the permanent member countries involved in the G-20 submitted agreed to utilize $4000 billion each year to address global climate change and successful and clean production of energy critical energy technologies.
2) The New Delhi Leaders Declaration, successfully presented by India, promoted the utilization of financial resources in all global regions as well as prosperous financial development and impacted financial resources on the currency markets and economic conditions of major countries linked to global financial policies.
3) All global leaders attending the G-20 Summit agreed to take steps taken by both the Financial Stability Board (FSB) and Standard Setting Bodies (SSB) institutions of their countries on the clear and mandated financial conditions of the Central Bank, the most important unit of world banking. His proposals were welcomed by all the Member States, appreciating the important steps taken.
4) All the permanent member countries present in the G-20 submission pledged that if wrong policies and decisions are taken on security issues in any member country, then only after comprehensive reflection by all the member countries. There will be consensus on the final decision.
5) All the permanent member countries present in the G-20 submission agreed to take unanimous decisions on all important proposals related to crypto currency and income tax related activities by the financial year 2027.
6) In the G-20 submission, there was a significant consensus by all the member countries to work together in the right direction on global important decisions including the rise of coal based natural power, financial support on fossil fuels, energy production etc. done. Looking at the financial development, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi in his address said that it is important to agree with the member countries towards a financial package of 5800 billion dollars before the year 2030 to deal with climate change and provide resources to all the important member countries. Told the steps.
7) The G-20 summit presented to all the member countries the financial need of $ 4000 billion per year for the net zero carbon emission plan prepared by India to achieve success in reducing carbon emissions by the year 2050. Took an important decision to give consent.
8) All permanent member countries participating in the G-20 summit approved the most historic decisions on the physical impact of climate change on all women and girls around the world and took all important steps to combat climate change. And stressed on working together on major steps to be taken for women and girls.
9) G-20 Sherpa Amitabh Kant told Diary Times correspondent Kumud Sharma that all the permanent member countries present at the G-20 summit have formed a new working group for global women empowerment and this working group is the first of Brazil’s after India. Will give its consent to all the global proposals under the chairmanship.
10) In the most historic decision at the G-20 Summit, all the permanent member countries present at the meeting have agreed to ensure increased resource availability of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) and all its entities, according to the declaration. All world religions and their followers will be committed to peace.
All permanent member countries present in G-20 submitted strict action against terrorist organizations
Global leaders of all the member countries present at the Bharat Mandapam Global Convention Center in New Delhi have agreed in their manifesto to take concrete steps to take strict action against terrorist organizations. Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced in his address on Saturday that an important decision has been agreed to take important steps on all global terrorist activities against terrorist organizations. The declaration states that terrorist activities of all religious and religious organizations will not be tolerated.