We are quite aware that India is the host of the G20 summit this year. The G20 summit will be held for 3 days, from 13th February to 15th February. The Agriculture Deputies Meeting (ADM) of the Agriculture Working Group (AWG) will be held in Indore for the 1st time.
Chief Minister of the Madhya Pradesh State, Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan will be looking after the ADM.
EVENTS OF ADM
- The Agriculture Deputies Meeting is divided into 3 days schedule with the inauguration of the exhibition to be done on the 1st day by the CM of Madhya Pradesh.
- The stalls from Animal Husbandry and Fishery along with the display of Millets with their value-added food products will be the attraction of the exhibition.
- The second day will witness the presence of Union Civil Aviation Minister, Shri Jyotiraditya Scindia. Gathering and discussion will be done by all the members of the Agriculture Working Group on plans.
- On the 3rd day technical sessions and round-about discussions will be held among all the members of the international organizations.
- This will mark the ending of the 3 days of the Agriculture Deputies Meeting.
INTRODUCTION TO INDIAN CULTURE
- During the event, all the members of the AWG or the delegates will experience Indian culture through cultural performances.
- Indian cuisine will represent the taste of the Country.
- The delegate will also experience Indian history through the heritage walk. The heritage walk will be at Rahjunda Place and Mandu Fort.
Kumud Sharma is the First Well-Known Female Journalist of the Journalism World of Himachal Pradesh. I am the Founder, Editor in Chief, Managing Director, Promoter of Diary Times. As a Female Journalist, With My Experience of More Than Nine Years, I Tell You Every News of Himachal Pradesh From The Ground Level With Absolutely Accurate and Correct Information, Be it the Politics of Himachal Pradesh or the Ground Reality, My Perspective On Every News Will Give You Assurance. I Assure You That Every News of Mine Will Comply With the Expertise and Fact Checking Policy.