Border security force, India has released an lists of availability of various posts under it. BSF is in search for suitable candidates for the posts of Costable, Head constable, Sub inspector, etc and for best out of the applicants the mode of selection is through an examination.
The examination is in two ways or rounds : Physical Test and Interview. Candidates passing both may be considered eligible for the post.
A total number of 127 posts are vacant are examinatio are going to held in order to fill them.
The mode of application is fully online. No other means would be accepted.
For more indepth information read the following data provided.
Here, the BSF aspirants can find all the necessary data about the selection procedure such as, Application Form, important details, eligibility criteria, educational qualifications required etc, on our website.
BSF Job recruitment 2023
As announced by the BSF authority on 10th February, 2023 thr following are dates application process is going to held.
The First screen of application from will be from : 10/02/2023
And will end on : 11/04/2023
The details about the the opening of correction window is not yet announced.
BSF Job recruitment 2023- Vacancy details
Candidated all over India are invited for participating in the selection procedure of the BSF Jobs – Sub Inspector, Head constable, Constable posts.
Candidates are informed to check the list below to know the vacancies available according to categories:
|Sub Inspector (Master)
|Sub Inspector (Workshop)
|Head Constable (Master)
BSF Job recruitment 2023: Salary Details
As the critirea released by the Border security force, the pay scale for Constable, Head constable and Sub inspector will be as follows:
- Sub Inspector: ₹35400- ₹112400
- Head constable: ₹25500- ₹81100
- Constable: ₹21700- ₹69100
BSF job recruitment 2023- Eligibility Criteria
For the interested candidates in order to participate in the examination it is necessary to possess certain qualities as provided below:
- Sub Inspector: The age should not be less than 18 years and should not exceed 28 years.
- Head Constable/Constable: The age should not be less than 18 years and should not exceed 25 years.
- Sub Inspector: It is mandatory for the candidates applying for the post of Sub Inspector to have pass certificate of class 12 and 1st and 2nd class master’s degree.
- Head Constable: It is mandatory for the candidates applying for the post to have a 10th class certificate. The candidate should have Serang certificate, engine driver certificate, ITI relevant trade.
- Constable: It is mandatory for the candidates applying for the job to have class 10th passing certificate and atleast 1 year experience in boat operation. The candidate should know deep water swimming.
- Sub Inspector ( Workshop) : B. E / B. Tech in mechanical engineeringengineering.
BSF job recruitment 2023 : Selection Process8
The selection process is as such that it is divided into three rounds:
- Written exam
The candidate need to pass in all three in order to secure the job.
BSF Job recruitment 2023 – Fee criteria
The fee criteria for applying for the jobs in Border Security force is :
- Group B posts: ₹200/-
- Group C posts: ₹200/-
- SC/ST/OBC: No fees applicable
BSF job recruitment 2023- Application process
For the candidates interested in appling for the BSF jobs are informed that the following is the process they need to follow in order to apply for the posts.
- At first, the candidate needs to open the official portal www.rectt.bsf.gov.in.
- Go to the ‘Apply here’. Portion.
- Candidates need to register their valid Email ID and mobile number.
- Candidates need to fill in all necessary details such as their Personal and educational details on the form.
- Candidates need to upload all thecrelevant documents and certificates required.
- Verify the data provided.
- Pay the applicable fee and submit it.
- Take a print out of the form for future reference.
For more updates regarding the BSF job recruitment 2023 stay connected with us on our page.
We provide the quick, relevant and authentic information you’d ever need.
Kumud Sharma is the First Well-Known Female Journalist of the Journalism World of Himachal Pradesh. I am the Founder, Editor in Chief, Managing Director, Promoter of Diary Times. As a Female Journalist, With My Experience of More Than Nine Years, I Tell You Every News of Himachal Pradesh From The Ground Level With Absolutely Accurate and Correct Information, Be it the Politics of Himachal Pradesh or the Ground Reality, My Perspective On Every News Will Give You Assurance. I Assure You That Every News of Mine Will Comply With the Expertise and Fact Checking Policy.