Ram Mandir Aarti Online Pass Booking Process : Every Ram devotee is waiting for the date of 22 January 2024, because on 22 January the grand Ram temple will be completely ready and Pran Pratishtha will also be organized in the Ram temple. After the inauguration of Ram temple, from the next day from 23rd January, all common people can easily have darshan of Lord Ram Lala.
In such a situation, the process of arrival of Ram devotees from India and abroad will start from January 23. On the other hand, according to the complete information received from Ram Mandir Trust, Shringaar Aarti of Ram Lala will be organized from 6:30 am in the morning, Bhog Aarti from 12 noon and Evening Aarti will be organized at 7:30 pm. In such a situation, it has become clear that all you Ram devotees also want to participate in Shringaar Aarti, Bhog Aarti and Sandhya Aarti or all the Ram devotees who go to visit Ram temple also want to participate in Ram Lala Aarti.
In such a situation, if you also want to participate in Ram Lala’s Shringaar Aarti, Bhog Aarti and Evening Aarti, then you can easily book the online pass, Here you can easily understand the entire process of booking the online aarti pass.
We’re now on WhatsApp –Click to join.
Know the process of online pass booking for Ram Lalla Aarti –
Book Ram Lalla Aarti pass online in these easy Four Steps –
1) If you also want to go to Ram Temple Ayodhya and participate in Lord Ram’s Shringar Aarti, Bhog Aarti and Evening Aarti, then to participate in the Aarti, you will have to book an online pass.
2) To book online pass for Ram Temple Aarti, you will first have to enter the official website of Lord Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra, srjbtkshetra.org.in.
3) As you enter the official website of Lord Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra, you will first see ‘Click here to Reserve your Passes for experiencing Aarti of Ramlalla’ written in the official website.
4) After that you have to click on the option of ‘Click here to Reserve your Passes for experiencing Aarti of Ramlalla’.
5) You can also apply by visiting the Aarti section of the official website srjbtksetra.org and clicking on the option ‘Click here to Reserve your Passes for experiencing Aarti of Ramlalla’.
6) After clicking on ‘Click here to Reserve your Passes for experiencing Aarti of Ramlalla’, you have to go down and fill all the requested information.
7) First of all, you have to select the date on which you want to attend Ramlalla’s Aarti.
8) After selecting the date, type of Ram Lala Aarti and total number of devotees along with all other required information will have to be filled and then click on the Proceed button.
9) After the online Aarti pass of Ram Lalla is booked, all the devotees will have to go to the counter to get the Aarti pass.
10) You can easily get your physical Aarti pass from the Aarti pass counter and after that you can easily attend the physical Aarti as per the chosen date by taking the physical Aarti pass.
11) To participate in the physical Aarti, you have to keep in mind that you must have a government ID proof (Aadhaar card, PAN card, driving license or passport).
Kumud Sharma is the First Well-Known Female Journalist of the Journalism World of Himachal Pradesh. I am the Founder, Editor in Chief, Managing Director, Promoter of Diary Times. As a Female Journalist, With My Experience of More Than Nine Years, I Tell You Every News of Himachal Pradesh From The Ground Level With Absolutely Accurate and Correct Information, Be it the Politics of Himachal Pradesh or the Ground Reality, My Perspective On Every News Will Give You Assurance. I Assure You That Every News of Mine Will Comply With the Expertise and Fact Checking Policy.