- On February 22, Brazil informed us about the suspension of beef transport to China. This suspension is due to the diagnosis of 1st death due to mad cow disease in Brazil. The suspension is according to the pact on animal health signed between Brazil and China.
- The case of mad cow disease was found in the Northern state of Para. The country’s agriculture ministry has already started the investigation of the disease. Proper measures are being taken for prevention.
- Till now the symptomology indicates that it is an ‘atypical’ form of the disease, which causes no risk to the dissemination to herd or humans.
- Samples have been taken from the farm, where the case was found and sent to the World Organization of Animal Health lab, in Canada.
- After receiving the reports from the lab, the agriculture and livestock ministries will take the decision on the export of beef.
Kumud Sharma is the First Well-Known Female Journalist of the Journalism World of Himachal Pradesh. I am the Founder, Editor in Chief, Managing Director, Promoter of Diary Times. As a Female Journalist, With My Experience of More Than Nine Years, I Tell You Every News of Himachal Pradesh From The Ground Level With Absolutely Accurate and Correct Information, Be it the Politics of Himachal Pradesh or the Ground Reality, My Perspective On Every News Will Give You Assurance. I Assure You That Every News of Mine Will Comply With the Expertise and Fact Checking Policy.