- Based on the allegation of tax invasion and irregularities, the survey is being conducted in the offices of BBC in Delhi and Mumbai.
- British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) news fully cooperating with authorities.
- This comes a few days after BBC released a documentary series on Prime Minister, Narendra Modi’s allegation linked to the 2002 Gujrat riots.
- The series has mixed reviews and many riots have occurred due to it. Many people have opposed the series saying it’s all false.
- The opposition has also alleged that it’s the work of the central government.
- Both offices are thoroughly surveyed by the income tax department of BBC in Delhi and Mumbai.
- Some journalists added that their phones were taken away according to reports quoting sources.
Kumud Sharma is the First Well-Known Female Journalist of the Journalism World of Himachal Pradesh. I am the Founder, Editor in Chief, Managing Director, Promoter of Diary Times. As a Female Journalist, With My Experience of More Than Nine Years, I Tell You Every News of Himachal Pradesh From The Ground Level With Absolutely Accurate and Correct Information, Be it the Politics of Himachal Pradesh or the Ground Reality, My Perspective On Every News Will Give You Assurance. I Assure You That Every News of Mine Will Comply With the Expertise and Fact Checking Policy.