- Amritsar, March 5, stating that Punjab is fully capable of hosting an international event, Aam Adami Party Rajya Sabha MP Vikramjit Singh Sahney on Sunday said that Amritsar will hold a G20 meeting from March 15-17.
- Chairing a meeting, the Chief Minister unequivocally said that no stone should be left unturned in making this event a huge success. He said that all of them were fortunate to have got a once in a lifetime opportunity to hold such a mega event in the state. Bhagwant Mann expressed hope that the state government will set a new benchmark by successfully hosting the two sessions of the G-20 summit in the state.
- The Chief Minister said that it is a matter of immense pride and satisfaction that the state has got two sessions of G-20, first on March 15, 16, and 17 on Education and then in June 22-23 on Labour.
- He said that the state is renowned all over the world for its warm hospitality, adding that he asked the officers to ensure that elaborate arrangements are put in place for welcoming the guests from participating nations during these events.
- The G20 Foreign Ministers meeting concluded in New Delhi on Thursday. The meeting was a resounding success with the outcome document reflecting the concern of developing countries and the global south and the G20 countries talking about other issues of global import including terrorism and reliable supply chains.
Kumud Sharma is the First Well-Known Female Journalist of the Journalism World of Himachal Pradesh. I am the Founder, Editor in Chief, Managing Director, Promoter of Diary Times. As a Female Journalist, With My Experience of More Than Nine Years, I Tell You Every News of Himachal Pradesh From The Ground Level With Absolutely Accurate and Correct Information, Be it the Politics of Himachal Pradesh or the Ground Reality, My Perspective On Every News Will Give You Assurance. I Assure You That Every News of Mine Will Comply With the Expertise and Fact Checking Policy.