- Tajikistan experienced an earthquake on Tuesday morning.
- An earthquake of 4.8 magnitudes was reported at 9:51 am in Tajikistan.
- According to the National Centre of Seismology, the earthquake was 150 km deep. The longitude and latitude of the center of the earthquake are 72.95 and 37.90.
- No casualties have been reported
- Few buildings collapsed
- Relief work has been started by the authorities.
- This is the 3rd earthquake of the year 2023.
Kumud Sharma is the First Well-Known Female Journalist of the Journalism World of Himachal Pradesh. I am the Founder, Editor in Chief, Managing Director, Promoter of Diary Times. As a Female Journalist, With My Experience of More Than Nine Years, I Tell You Every News of Himachal Pradesh From The Ground Level With Absolutely Accurate and Correct Information, Be it the Politics of Himachal Pradesh or the Ground Reality, My Perspective On Every News Will Give You Assurance. I Assure You That Every News of Mine Will Comply With the Expertise and Fact Checking Policy.