Diarytimes Media Network, Shimla Published by : Kumud Sharma, Updated September 24, 2023 by Diary Times
Pitch Report of IND vs AUS – Due to light rain and drizzle and bad weather in the pitch of the Second ODI match to be played at Holkar Stadium, Indore both India and Australia teams will prefer to bowl first due to overcast conditions and in the initial overs, Indian team will bowl first. On behalf of the cricket team, Mohammed Siraj, Jasprit Bumrah will be seen, while on behalf of the Australian cricket team, fast bowlers like captain Pete Cummins and Josh Hazlewood will be seen troubling the batsmans.
In the middle overs, star spinner Kuldeep Yadav, all-rounder Ravindra Jadeja and Australian leg spinners Adam Zampa and Glenn Maxwell will give a big challenge to the Indian cricket team.
Probable score of first innings – If the Indian cricket team bats first then the first innings score will be between 250 to 270.
On the other hand, if the Australian team bats first then the first innings will be limited to within 250 runs.
Probability of victory – India will have 70 percent chance and Australia team will have 30 percent chance of winning the first ODI match.
These players will not be available –
Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli from the Indian cricket team and Mitchell Starc and Glenn Maxwell from the Australian team will not play in the first two one-day matches.
Playing -11 of Australia Cricket Team-
David Warner, Mitchell Marsh, Steven Smith, Marnus Labuschagne, Cameron Green, Josh Inglis (wk), Marcus Stoinis, Matthew Short, Pat Cummins (c), Sean Abbott, Adam Zampa
Playing -11 of Indian Cricket Team-
Shubman Gill, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul (c & wk), Ishan Kishan, Suryakumar Yadav, Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Shardul Thakur, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Shami.