Diarytimes Media Network, Shimla Published by : Kumud Sharma, Updated August 22, 2023 by Diary Times
Himachal Pradesh cabinet meeting : The state cabinet has decided to amend the Golden Jubilee Energy Policy. Under this, the MoU will be for forty years and the royalty rates will be for twelve years, fifteen percent, for the next eighteen years, twenty percent and thirty for the remaining ten years.
Thereafter the project and the State Government shall be returned free of cost and free from all encumbrances and liabilities. However, the royalty to be paid to the State for the extended period shall not be less than fifty percent.
This decision has been approved in the cabinet meeting held under the chairmanship of Chief Minister Sukhwinder Singh Sukhu in Shimla today.The meeting expressed grief over the loss of life and property due to heavy monsoon rains and in this hour of calamity became the terror of the times. Tributes were also paid to the people.
- In the cabinet meeting, the Department of Revenue made a presentation on disaster management and damage caused to public and private property by heavy rains. The cabinet also decided to rationalize the rates of water equipment to be taken from hydropower projects.
- Apart from this, approval was also given to increase the financial assistance provided under the Widow Remarriage Scheme from sixty five thousand to two lakh rupees.
- In the meeting, under Mandi Madhyastha Yojana for the year 2023, the cabinet also approved the decision to increase the support prices of fruits of apple, mango and vaningo species.
- The cabinet also decided to include sanitation workers in the state under the Ayushman Bharat scheme to provide health insurance.
- After the meeting, Industries Minister Harshvardhan Chauhan shared detailed information about other decisions of the cabinet.
- Industries Minister Harshvardhan Chauhan said that the Himachal government will hire five hundred vehicles and they will be given forty thousand rupees, forty five thousand rupees, fifty thousand rupees or fifty five thousand rupees according to the price and according to the size of the vehicle. They will be given what they have as rent for the vehicles.
- The second decision which has been taken is in MNREGA because now the restoration work will have to be expedited and in the form of labor also in MNREGA where the government has also authorized that one lakh rupees The panchayat which is for the restoration will sanction it, it will be sanctioned through the deputy commissioner.
- The daily wage in it has been increased from two hundred and fourteen rupees to two hundred and forty rupees in MNREGA and the daily wage in tribal areas has been increased from two hundred and sixty four rupees to two hundred and ninety two rupees which is 292 rupees.