- Friday evening, the WHO gives a statement on H5N1 showing concern. WHO states it to be an alarming state and heightened vigilance.
- The statement comes from WHO after the death of a young girl. An 11-year-old girl dies due to H5N1 (bird flu) in Cambodia on Friday.
- This causes an alarming state across the world.
- With the increasing number of cases Who showed concern
- All the countries are asked to control and take proper measures.
- In India, a 10-year-old boy dies due to bird flu in AIIMS.
Kumud Sharma is the First Well-Known Female Journalist of the Journalism World of Himachal Pradesh. I am the Founder, Editor in Chief, Managing Director, Promoter of Diary Times. As a Female Journalist, With My Experience of More Than Nine Years, I Tell You Every News of Himachal Pradesh From The Ground Level With Absolutely Accurate and Correct Information, Be it the Politics of Himachal Pradesh or the Ground Reality, My Perspective On Every News Will Give You Assurance. I Assure You That Every News of Mine Will Comply With the Expertise and Fact Checking Policy.